i love how i can not say anything right in my house. no matter what i do is wrong. but of course erica is always right. she can do no wrong. if i say something to her, in some way it was mean, it doesnt matter what i say. i just cant do right.
Please cast 5 votes for my school! We are trying to win this money to help us build a kitchen. Our school has been around for more than 50 years, but does not have an on-site kitchen. We have to cook our food in a different building and then push it in carts across parking lots to get it to the lunchroom; it can be really awful in our Nebraska weather.
The Top 20 schools win $500,000. Voting ends in one week and the competition is getting really fierce! As our school grows in size, the lunch staff needs to make more and more trips back and forth to cart our food. And the building we’re using for our kitchen right now is slated to be torn down.
Please take 2 minutes to cast 5 votes for us! We’re the only school from our state in the top 100 and we have a shot at winning this! We only need your help!!!
Just follow the link above. It only takes 2 minutes! Here is an article from EWTN about it: EWTN
1. AP Bio is great. Mrs. Kelly said todays experiment wasn’t that dangerous and we shouldn’t worry about setting anything on fire… yet my group’s peanut which was on fire managed to fall of the needle and melt the petri dish under it. :)
2. AP Calc is such a funny class. even though i have a feeling im gonna struggle. But mr. burns cracks me up, he will randomly start to say something then stop and stare at us and start to talk about something else
3. Adv Chem should be a good class. Its weird not being the smartest one there, cause sophomore year i was the only one who would answer questions and now its like you gotta be quick to get called on
4. i managed not to do any homework until now. So i should try and focus
She says i need to get to sleep to get back to my habits for school which starts friday. i totally agree. but can’t sleep. so what do i do instead of washing my face and laying down. i sit on the computer for an hour…
“At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes — all you need is one.”—Peyton One Tree Hill (via kelmox3)
Please take a second and vote for my school. We are in a contest organized by Kohl’s where the top 20 schools with the most votes get $500,000. My school wants to build a kitchen. Our school has been around for more than 50 years, but still doesn’t have its own functioning kitchen. Currently, we cook our food in a nearby building and push it in carts to our cafeteria. It can be awful in bad weather. We’re adding another lunch period next year to accommodate our growing numbers of students, so that’ll add more trips for the lunch ladies to make.
Currently, we are in 19th place (amazing!), but we have more than 2 weeks before the end of the contest. We could very easily fall out of the Top 20. Please give us your 5 votes!
1) Go to the link 2) Click on the Kohl’s Cares tab 3) Click “Vote Now” 4) Search for “Pius X High School (Lancaster) Lincoln, NE” 5) Click to “Cast a Vote” (you’ll have to “like” Kohl’s) and vote 5 times! 6) If you’re okay with it, please click the Facebook Share link and post our school on your profile.
We are the only Nebraska school even in the Top 100. We’re a private school, so we don’t have government funding. And we are the only Catholic school in our town; we have a lot of students to provide for and the kitchen is the next thing on our list to help better our school! PLEASE HELP!
Went down to the crescent moon with my friend Tatem, to watch Drew and Frank play, and those kids have so much talent i’m amazed. the two our wait to hear four songs was definitely worth it, I love my friends.
Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Sam: So… Who’d you guys pay to make your cars so dirty? Brianna: Excuse me? Like, what are you, the Dirt Police? Gabriella: [laughs] Yeah! The Dirt Police! Like, excuse me miss, do you know how fast your dirt was going? Brianna: You should’ve stopped at the Dirt Police.
hmmm… well. more or less anything on food network like cupcake wars or chef vs city. and i love the soup and chelsey lately at 2am. i also have a weakness for icarly and other shows on nick and disney. but normally i say it’s because of my little sister (who isnt so little anymore, she turned 14 today.)